In today’s digital world, everyone uses apps to make their lives easy and stay connected with their family and friends. Apart from the common social media apps, there are some informative apps as well that help you learn, develop your personality and stay organized as a college student. Some apps may even increase your chances of educational success as well. Both Apple and Android have numerous programs and apps that are extremely beneficial for college students. These apps can evolve students and boost their studying process. Let’s list down some informative apps for students which can help them evolve:
1. BenchPrep Companion: This application is useful for students who are preparing for competitive exams like GMAT, GRE General Test, CAT, and LSAT. The app provides some great features like study tools, curriculum, practice questions, flashcards and learning analytics tools. A simple an easy-to-use digital dashboard, this app recommends readings, activities and additional resources, which helps the candidate maximize their learning capabilities.
2. Brainscape: Through this app, you can create your own cards or browse through thousands of subjects and pre-made cards. You can even track your learning progress and interact with your peers.
3. Dictionary.com, Merriam-Webster, or Oxford Dictionary: It goes without saying that this application is a must for all the students no matter what course they pursue. A dictionary app on the phone help improves your language. There are many dictionary apps, so you can compare them and choose the one that is best for you.
4. Duolingo: In case, you like learning different languages, you must download this right now. This language app offers over ten languages, from Spanish to Italian. It works by helping you learn new words and skills. It also makes students prepare for various tests and exams, and complete various tasks to improve their knowledge. The app is free and can be downloaded in both Apple and Android devices.
5. TED: College students are generally busy with exams, projects, research papers, and assignments. It is quite obvious that students might get exhausted and wish for something interesting. Instead of watching movie children can watch TED videos. It is really insightful as the application has all sorts of celebrities which include television actors, computer geniuses, entrepreneurs, educators, music legends, and many others. So for some break amidst the studies, students can watch TED videos and gain some knowledge.
6. LinkedIn: LinkedIn is an application that helps people build a strong professional network, find and apply for jobs. It will also allow you to know what the latest market trend is, (in terms of jobs and companies) access important articles and posts which are relevant to you through your daily feed.
Gone are the days, where knowledge could only be acquired by books. Not only books, but there are some interesting ways by which college students can enhance their knowledge, skills and learn new things. Downloading the above mentioned applications can be useful and interesting at the same time.