MBA in Human Resource Management: Job Roles and Career Opportunities
Skilled management is essential for every company to run smoothly and to keep everything in check. For this, the role of an HR professional comes into the picture. HR professionals make sure the smooth functioning of the organization and that the employees are well represented. For this, a specialization in human resources is a must. This specialization has great scope in recent times and will surely open doors to many career opportunities. Check out the article to know other details about this specialization.
Some roles and responsibilities of an HR professional are as follows:
- To ensure the needs of all the employees are met
- Hiring professionals for various departments in the organization
- To ensure that all the documentation is done on time
- Training the new employees
- Solve all the grievances of the company
- Manage all the activities that encourage cordial relations between the teams
- Manage perks and other benefits
Potential career opportunities after MBA in Human Resource:
- Training Manager: Managing seminars, sessions or workshops for training employees and enhancing their skill-set is one of the many roles played by a training manager. Good communication skills, managing events, and foresightedness are some of the prerequisites for this job role.
- HR Entrepreneur: Are you dreaming of owning your own venture? Then pursuing a career in HR can be a golden step when it comes to boosting your career path. This will be a promising career field with growth and development opportunities a lot of companies outsource their HR functions.
- Talent Management: This job role requires the recruitment of the most talented and superior professionals as per the market demand. A talent manager should make sure that the employee fits into a suitable role. For this, you should be able to recognize the talent and give them the best according to industry industries.
- Employee Relation Manager: Since employees do not have the right to involve in the nitty-gritty of the company, the basic role of an employee relation manager is to narrow down the gap between the employee and the organization efficiently. They ensure that employees have job satisfaction, regularly rewarded, motivated and their complaints are looked after. Also, if there is some problem, an employee relation manager acts as a mediator between the company and the staff.
- Public Relations Manager: One should be a confident, problem-solver, dependable decision-maker and have a charismatic personality if you want to become a public relations manager. A public relations manager plays a significant role in communicating between the company and the masses.
No matter what the company scenarios are, whether, in profits or losses, an HR professional is required to manage things efficiently. This becomes obvious that MBA in HR is a most-sought-after specialization in the current market situation. In order to excel in this arena, one must pursue MBA from an esteemed university like UPES. Located in Dehradun, UPES is a university that transforms its students into industry-ready professionals. Knowledgeable faculty, industry partnerships, essential soft skills, global exposure and an excellent track record of placements in top-notch companies like Godrej, OYO, ITC Limited, Nestle, Jindal Group, and more. This makes UPES a perfect choice for all those looking to pursue a specialized MBA.