Recently, a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between UPES and Microsoft. This unique collaboration will provide courses for UPES students. They will also receive a certificate from Microsoft upon completion of the course.
The major features of this alliance include:
ICH Program: AI Digital Lab in collaboration with Microsoft
Curriculum and Content: Students will get access to the content of ICH program. Enrolment will be open for students of all streams.
- Cloud Computing Labs – Students will get free access to a set of cloud services and $100 cloud credits each
- Students will get an opportunity to showcase their projects and other works at national-level events
- Students will get a participation certificate after the course is completed
- Regional and National Hackathons
- Access for an unlimited number of students throughout the institute under ICH program
- 22 days of FDP
- Webinars to keep students abreast with the latest developments
- Call out for the institution in the program portal
- Microsoft will be present at the Student Orientation Program
- Branding and PR Kit to be provided by Microsoft
The collaboration covers B. Tech and M. Tech programs in Electrical – Electronics, Computer Science, B. Pharmacy, B.Sc. Nutrition, MBA Analytics, B. Design, and M. Design and School of Smart Agriculture students. Programs will be taught on Azure software: IoT, AI, and ML, Web Development and Data Sciences.
The Microsoft Team will also conduct an orientation program for the faculty and students this year.