UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) 2021
The world-class infrastructure and smart teaching methodologies at UPES help students become keen information seekers, creative problem solvers, effective communicators, and opportunity creators
Established in 2003 through the UPES Act, 2003 of the State Legislature of Uttarakhand, UPES is a UGC-recognized university and has been accredited grade ‘A’ by NAAC. The University has received 5-Stars on Employability (placements), Academic Development, Program Strength and Campus Facilities and 4-Stars for overall teaching by globally acclaimed QS Rating. UPES offers industry-aligned and specialized graduate and postgraduate programs through its seven schools: School of Engineering, School of Computer Science, School of Design, School of Law, School of Business, School of Health Sciences, and School of Modern Media. Given its industry-oriented programs and emphasis on holistic development, UPES graduates are a preferred choice for recruiters, ensuring a track record of 90% + placements over the last few years. UPES is driven by its core philosophy and purpose of delivering outstanding student outcomes. In 2021, it has been awarded as the University of the Year-North by ASSOCHAM.
By applying the principles of mathematics and science, engineers find solutions to the world’s biggest technical issues. UPES School of Engineering and Computer Science is at the forefront of delivering education that makes sure students are job-ready as soon as they graduate. Backed by sound knowledge, integrity, cutting-edge research and innovation, they are ready to make a mark. Students are guided by sector-centric knowledge, along with theories pertinent to the future of core industries.
Our infrastructure comprises learning tools for domain-specific engineering studies and an exhaustive e-library with digitised resources. Students also get access to global alliances, industry, and alumni network which prepares them for nation-building. A premier institution of learning, UPES strives to cultivate an inclusive, gender-diverse environment that fosters the development and growth of women leaders. To encourage more female students to continue their higher education after class 12th, UPES has announced 20% scholarship for girls.
UPESEAT is a centralized university entrance examination for all aspirants to take admission in new-age engineering programmes.
Minimum 50% marks in Classes X and XII. with 50% in PCM (Physics/Chemistry and Mathematics) in Class XII
Selection Criteria –
UPESEAT / JEE / Board Merit / SAT
|Name of Program||Test Dates||Test Timings||Duration|
|B.Tech. All Streams||17th-19th June, 2021||As per opted slot||Refer Scheme of Test|
**Online Test will be conducted as per government guidelines
Note: Last date to receive the filled application (OMR Form/ Online) is June 12, 2021. UPES reserves the right to conduct UPESEAT II for the absentees of UPESEAT Exam I, before the declaration of results. The Merit List would be drawn in common for UPESEAT I and UPESEAT II
Scheme of Test
|Scheme of Test|
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Mathematics / Biology||35|
|English Language Comprehension||20|
|Total No. of Questions||125|
- Book date of Examination – (Registration link will be shared from 1st June onwards)
- Take a Demo Test – (Student will get an option to take demo test for look and feel of real exam portal from 4th June onwards
- Test Login Credentials – (Actual Credentials(passkey) to appear in the exam on the chosen date will be provided to students one day prior to exam on registered email id and mobile number)
- Examination Test window will be from 10am to 2pm. (student can login at any time between this window and test time starts from there on)
- Result Declaration – Result of entrance examination will be declared latest by 24 June 2021
1. University reserves the right to increase or decrease test days/dates/number of test cities. Please refer www.upes.ac.in for updated information.
2. UPES will allot the test date and city as per the availability for the students who fail to choose the test date and city of their choice.
Have a look at the video below: