UPES Management Entrance Test (UPESMET) 2021
UPESMET is a centralized university entrance examination for all aspirants to take admission in any of the management courses
Organisations today require managers who possess pragmatic decision-making abilities and skills to comprehend and analyse large amounts of information and develop sound business strategies. Disruptive technologies are changing the way people think and operate. Therefore, businesses must adapt to this paradigm shift for survival and expansion. A decade ago, companies reacted according to the demands of the consumer. Today, companies can predict the demands of consumers based on the data generated by them on the Internet. Given the scenario, UPES School of Business, Dehradun, has stepped up and adapted its pedagogy to prepare students for future workplaces.
UPES School of Business teaches students about ways to cope with the new market dynamics and be armed with the knowledge of emerging trends such as Big Data, Analytics, and the Internet of Things (IoT), among other things. The university prepares students for working in a mega-corporation as well as a start-up environment and assists them in commencing their entrepreneurial journey. Additionally, collaborations with business leaders such as IBM, BSE, Aerotech, Tata Power, and ESSAR Oil provide insights, which are vital in making the curriculum industry-aligned. UPES School of Business trains its students to stay abreast with the dynamic business environment, such that they walk out of the B-school campus with the right attitude and the skill set to handle the contemporary business challenges and market volatilities efficiently.
UPESMET is a centralized university entrance examination for all aspirants to take admission in any of the management courses.
UPESMET Exam (B.Des & M.Des) – 14th August, 2021
Last date to Apply – 12th August, 2021
Eligibility Criteria of UPES Management Entrance Test
Under the MBA entrance exam eligibility, the candidates who have applied must procure a minimum of 50% marks in Higher and Senior Secondary level (10th and 12th). Along with this, the candidate should also have 50% marks at the graduation level from a reputable university. The students who meet these criteria can undertake the UPES Management Entrance Test (UPESMET) 2021.
UPES also gives the applicants the liberty to appear for UPESMET online from their place of choice. For this, students would only need a desktop or laptop with a webcam and a good internet connection. It is a centrally proctored test that can be taken as per the candidate’s convenience by logging in at a specific time window.
UPESMET Scheme of Test
|Sections||No. Of Questions|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||35|
|Quantitative: Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency||35|
|General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||35|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||35|
| Total No. of Questions ||140|
Other important information
- Online Exam
- 1 Mark Each
- No Negative Marking
- 2 hours
- Test Window – 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Multiple Choice Questions
Students can write their examinations by using their Laptop / Desktop at a specified time. Webcam connectivity is a must during the examination.
Guidelines before the assessment
- Students can write their examinations by using their Laptop / Desktop at a specified time. Webcam connectivity is a must during the examination.
2. Check ‘System Specification’ document and install Mobile App/SAB tool
3. Students are required to ensure that both Webcam and Microphone are working properly
4. If you have a laptop but suspect that uninterrupted internet connectivity is questionable in your area, it is recommended that you use your phone’s hotspot to provide either a primary or a backup connection to your laptop.
5. Google Chrome browser (latest version) must be installed in Laptop/Desktop/Phone.
6. Students are advised to use the same Desktop/Laptop/Phone which is used for mock test for the actual exam so that any issues faced will have been experienced and resolved in the System-Check Test