UPES Pharmacy Aptitude Test (UPESPAT) 2021
Accredited Grade ‘A’ by NAAC, declared University of the Year (North India) by ASSOCHAM, and awarded QS 5-Star rating for Employability, Academic Development, Facilities, and Program Strength, UPES has been continually striving to help the new generation of learners realise the best in themselves and the world they will help shape.
At UPES, we not only focus on developing a pool of young and talented professionals who are already to make their mark as specialists in their chosen fields, but also invest in creating an environment that nurtures them in every way.
The world-class infrastructure and smart teaching methodologies at UPES help students become keen information seekers, creative problem solvers, effective communicators, and opportunity creators. Continuing education through online instruction models was top priority for UPES when the Covid-19 pandemic struck. This year, too, we are prepared for all eventualities and there shall be no compromise on academic rigour.
UPES School of Health Sciences nurtures a culture of research and education through experiential learning that prepares students for tomorrow. Besides classroom teaching, students are given clinical and community exposure. UPES is committed to developing professionals and healthcare experts who will be active change-makers and solution providers for the healthcare sector.
The industry-aligned curriculum keeping pace with the rapid evolution of technology aims to develop conscientious professionals and innovative leaders to meet the healthcare needs of India and beyond through outcome-based education. The school has tie-ups with giant industries such as the Synergy Institute of Medical Sciences and Wockhardt Limited.
International exposure enables students to acquire knowledge, experience and gives them a better understanding of scenarios from a different cultural perspective. UPES offers students a waiver on PG program tuition fees at our academic partner institutions in the U.K., U.S., Europe, and Canada.
UPES conducts centralized university entrance examination for all health aspirants i.e UPESPAT.
Minimum 50% Marks at class 10th and 12th) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Maths and English as a Major Subject.
|Name of Program||Name of Test||Mode of Test||Test Dates||Duration||Last Date to Apply|
|B.Pharmacy||UPESPAT||Online||17-19 June 2021||Refer to scheme of test||12-June-21|
Admit Card (to be downloaded from UPES website)
Admit card for B Pharma. Computer Based Test –
1. Test date booking process will start from (to be announced) onwards on www.upes.ac.in
2. Admit card will be issued to students immediately after successfully completion of test booking process.
3. Student applying through offline mode through OMR form, also follow the process of test date booking and get Admit Card from (to be announced) onwards on www.upes.ac.in.
Note: 1. University reserves the right to increase or decrease test days/dates/number of test cities. Please refer www.upes.ac.in for updated information.
2. UPES will allot the test date and city as per the availability for the students who fail to choose the test date and city of their choice.
Have a look at the Scheme of Test:
|Scheme of Test- Online 2 Hours|
|Sections||No. of Question|
|Mathematics / Biology||35|
|English Language Comprehension||20|
|Total No. of Questions||125|
|Scheme of Test- Centre Based 3 Hours|
|Sections||No. of Question|
|Biology / Mathematics||50|
|English Language Comprehension||30|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20|
|Total No. of Questions||200|
|Eligibility Criteria||Admission Criteria|
NEET & Board Merit (1) Minimum 50% marks at Higher& Senior Secondary
level (10th&12th) and minimum 50% aggregate in PCM/B (Physics, Chemistry,
Mathematics and Biology) at Senior Secondary level (12th class). & |
(1) NEET cut-off Rank to be announced (on UPES website) after the declaration of NEET 2021 results) / JEE Main cut-off Rank to be announced (on UPES website) after the declaration of JEE Main 2021 results) Or
(2) Minimum 75% Marks at Higher & Senior Secondary Level and Minimum 75% aggregate in PCM/B (Physics, Chemistry and Math’s / Biology) at Senior Secondary Level
Have a look at the video below: